www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have a large Fage Gear Tourney bag.  I love the bag and the company.  I sometimes get frustrated by having to drag it around though, even with my backpack straps.  I am thinking about shelling out the small $30 for the "crunch box."  Would it be worth it?  For those who have had both, does the smaller weight make you game better, or at least more enjoyable?  I will probably use the larger one for tournaments though either way.

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why the Disc PlayerSports Disc Golf Bag was invented!

Love my Crunch box, light, almost always stays upright (and I play at Greenway, lot's of hills) great pockets, just love it!
Well, if you are going to cut down, you may as well take just one disc and use it the entire round... May I suggest your putter. But if you really feel the need for a smaller bag, just go get yourself a small fishing tackle bag they hold up well, are usually waterproof when zipped, and are the perfect size for discs.
I have been using my crunch box and I love it. I am having more fun with my game,and I do not mind carrying my bag through the woods to find my disc. For the price of two new discs, I'm glad I spent it on my Crunch Box. Thank you for all of your input.
sweet, glad you like it, did you get the camo?
Played with 4 discs on sunday. I didn't have every shot that I normally use but i didn't feel like i was lacking anything. Normmally I carry 8-10 different kinds ofn discs. Boss-Champion*2, Star*2. Teebird-champion*2, Star*2. Roc-champion*2, Kc*3-4. Aviar-Kc*3. Medium-Wizard-putting*2
pumpkin... I'm liking the bright orange

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968