www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wondering who is still playing without snow. It snowed here briefly one night and there is a touch of snow on the course but we have not yet had any significant snow this year. We were at about 3% of normal last month. Who else has avoided the snow? Tomorrow's forecast is for about 48 degrees. It hit 60 this week here.

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Live in Florida, what snow?
I played yesterday in VA it was about 28 and it started snowing halfway through the first round. Nothing stuck to the ground yet.
I played 18 holes yesterday, and then got 5 holes into a second round before a nice heavy shower of cold rain made home look like a good option.
You gotta wonder if some parts might get a flurry this winter with the forecast temps over teh next few days and it's not even officially winter yet.
It hasn't snowed in LA since 1948. Year round DG. We do get some high winds at Sylmar (50+ mph around new years). But the worst weather we get is like 50F and Rainy.
Here in Southwest Michigan its been in the Mid 20's. No snow has accumulated, but I heard north of us near lake Michigan they got about 6 in. Winter is definetly here.
We had a frosty Glow round last night.....39 with a chill factor making it feel like 30.
not even thinking about snow.. in Dallas.. The weather can be one of three things... NICE and SUNNY... COLD AND RAINEY... or COLD AND ICEY.. on the icey and rainey days you wish it had snowed.
Unless you live in southwest MI (8-10"), you have no snow. It's weird, I live 30 miles inland from west shore and we have about 1" at the most. Damn lake effect snow!

We never know what the snow will be like out here in New Mexico. We are only at 4,000 ft., but some years we just get hammered with snow. Not this year apparently. We have had pretty mild weather this year.
LMAO!!!!

This is the best thing I've seen in a while.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968