www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Today I was lucky enough to have a nice 77 degrees w/ not much wind at all. I'm curious of what kind of weather other people are bearing just to get there fix in.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Played Sunday and it was in the low 60s. Owens Field Columbia SC
wow y'all are very lucky to have anything above 50. im down with the disc, so i go anyways, no matter the weather. i played this weekend in 20-25 degree weather with a snow front moving in. played a second round with snow in my face. first round was ok, second round i shot 5 down at oshtemo from the am tees. it was nice, felt really good about it. brave isnt the word for those of us who play in the snow, its called CRAAZY
Played today by myself around 3:00pm it was 18F with a Real Feel of 3F with the wind. I was sweating with the clothes I had on. For my glow league tonight, starting at 6:00pm, it was a bit colder. When we finished at 10:30 (long round) a friends truck said 3F. As I am sitting at my computer now, the weather website I use says it is 4F in Lansing. My toes are just now warming up. Ace pool is up to $106 now.
34 degree weather. It wasn't all too bad down here in Raleigh, NC
I think -10 last week, let's just put it this way it was too cold to snow!
Played in the Flip City Ice Bowl on Saturday and had a BLAST, probably 15 degrees F, light wind and partly sunny...pretty nice altogether. The most difficult part was the snow, up to your waist off the trail in some places!
Long Beach California today was about 68 with a lot of wind. didnt shoot to well, but who cares really because it was another day playin disc! and a day playin disc is a GREAT day!
It was about 15 degrees up here in the mitten
Played yesterday and it was 20 snowing and windy
Played 9 at Pioneer with Ben and Rob Baxtressor, mostly to kind of survey the course and see what we need to write up to see if the school district will let us upgrade it with some trimming and signage this spring. It was in low 20s and quite windy. Threw one overhead shot and when it got up over the trees it went, wind-blown, right like a train had hit it.

Ben threw a 25 and I a 27, so I now have him by two strokes for 2009.
31 degrees F.

Wasn't too bad. All fresh powder snow, and some ice. Put some ribbons on my discs before I went out. Good thing I did.
finished +2. The trails were all ice underneath the snow so my shots had no good foot grip. I had to rely on some hyzher action.
SUMMERTIME!

AuS-Discgolfer said:
here in western australia it was 99 degrees

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968