www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Today I was lucky enough to have a nice 77 degrees w/ not much wind at all. I'm curious of what kind of weather other people are bearing just to get there fix in.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

-7 degrees Celsius
Saturday, Jan 10th, temp was 40 when we started and never went up all day. That, coupled with the wind coming off the lake at 25-30 mph, it had a wind chill of like 25, in Texas, the friggin cold. The night before, I played in a t-shirt and it was like 70, that's just crazy temp swings.
Today its 35 degrees, with some snow showers and wind! Layers! Layers! Layers!
58 and sunny yesterday
11 degrees at the Snow Blown Open in New London, WI on Saturday. A beautiful day, too!
Beautiful sunny skies...around 76...slight Santa Ana winds...GOD, I LOVE SO CAL!
Better luck next year CHARGERS!!
mid 60's today and sunny. Can't wait to get out there this afternoon :)
J.W.I. said:
11 degrees at the Snow Blown Open in New London, WI on Saturday. A beautiful day, too!

I might have played that one if my wife wasn't due any day now...
About 20 today. Here are a few pics for you to enjoy. They groomed the one center of the fairway for the CC trail, it made a nice plowed fairway if you can stay in it like I did on my drive. However the rest of the course is buried in up to knee deep snow, about 4" expected tomorrow, with 6-8" for Wednesday.

man in texas two weeks ago i played in 85 degrees... then 32 the next. But thats pretty normal here. Luckily I dont have to brave the cold.
again this wasn't today, but yesterday was beautiful, played 2 round in 65 degree weather with tons of sunshine and very little wind.
It was a balmy 31 degrees here in Harrisburg PA. Not much snow so they were skipping like crazy.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968