www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I got a quick question for everyone. Have you ever really measured how far you can drive? Not just walking off your drive or using the distance on a hole. I bring this up cause me and a few buddies were having a little argument about how far everyone could throw their drive and they all thougt they threw 375 400' cause of the lenght of a few holes and I called bs on them so we went to lined football field and guess what? Not a single one on this windless day could throw from one end to the other (endzone to endzone is 360') So if you really want to know your true distance you should try that and you might be suprised. My best throws landed aroundd 350'

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm having great throws with the star katana as well. I don't think I've gotten it out to 450', but I'm averaging 370-390'.
Your an animal!!! Rubberbanimal!!!
450+ all day. longest drive 511
I hope that kid has good reflexes.
Thanks and yes I get what your saying and believe you. When I was workin with only mids/putters I had to learn to throw higher with nose down to get over 300. Sadly now I'm back to dropping my shoulder and turning it over.
I use to think it was far if you could stand in the endzone of a football field and throw through the goalpost at the other end.
I believe in you Rubberband Man! (and your in your wife "Static Frizz")

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968