www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

We just listed our first Vibram order last week. Ninety six discs consisting of all 3 putter types (Summit, Ridge, VP) and Vibram's first driver (Ascent) in Vibram's three types of X-Link rubber-based compound: Firm, Medium, and SOFT.

Now regarding that last one...

This was the first time I had held a SOFT Vibram putter in my hand and I must say this thing is CRAZY FLOPPY! The softest putter I've ever seen. I think that the jump between SOFT and MEDIUM is much bigger than the one between MEDIUM and FIRM.

http://stores.ebay.com/Hazardiscs-Disc-Golf/_i.html?_nkw=vibram&...

Seeing as the SOFT versions have been our best sellers thus far they seem to be popular. So what's your experience with them? Love them or not?

***PostScript: Vibram is coming out with a new driver (understable complement to the Ascent) and their first midrange this Summer (driver's being released before the midrange though).

==============================
http://www.Hazardiscs.com
==============================

Tags: Vibram, driver, firm, hazardiscs, medium, putter, ridge, soft, summit, v.p., More…vp, x-link

Views: 415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I bought a soft green summit and immediately sent it back to DGC because I hated how floppy it was. I traded it for a firm summit and can't stand how hard it is either. I actually like to throw blunt gumbputts when its not windy, so that should say something about how floppy mine was.
Too soft. I have a soft V.P. It is useless.
I know that the soft versions are only made seasonally, maybe they're only supposed to be used in the Winter months (I'm thinking that the cold would make them more rigid and easier to work with).
I think they are great , to play catch with. They are also good to approach when you don't want a disc to skip or roll away. Personally I'm not a big fan of the Vibram Disc , VP too stable (though it would be a good flick approach disc) Summit is way to touchy or should I say finecky. If I HAD to throw one it would most likely be the Ridge because I hear it is comparable to an Aviar.
Shoes yes, discs no.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968