www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Here are some examples from last weekend.Our player package included a publication with wrong info.(some played from the wrong pads) The flyer claimed lunch would be provided both days,Day one I found a few cold cut wedges that had been unattended for hours with mayo(in 98 degree heat)that the flies were feasting on and nothing on day two. It was hot and they let the water coolers run out early without ever refilling them.The first course needed a trash cleanup bad! A guy in my group steped on a rusty nail sticking out of a board. The second course was unmowed.(SOOO weak)The T.D. bitched us out sunday morning because of the bad attitude of a/some pros(B.H.)you all know who.Then didnt seem to care about explaining the O.B.s or the tees we should use.Shawn H. goes to our tourneys to help,not to babysit staff that can't add.Worst of all last year I was so impressed by the courses and the staff,way to drop the ball!                                                                       Steve B. 5495

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think he is talking about the Sarasota Sky Pilots event in Florida.
No, No ...wrong event. Here's a hint... What is the capital of FL?
Dirtona beotch?
I under stand the need to make money to fund other things but there's a lot of people trying to put money in there own pocket to at the expence of the event. I know am nats is a big deal and has a lot of support but if you say there will be lunch and water provided then there should be. And I did see a snake and a hawk and a momma racoon with her baby neerly get hit by a disc
I agree with your bolded statement, especially if they've never even volunteered at an event. If they had done that then they'd realize what a production a large or semi-large event can be to setup.
I agree with your bolded statement in part. If you pay money to participate in an event you have a right to expect to receive what you paid for. Generally speeking people entering tournament receive more than they paid for because the vounteers are providing valuable services for free.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968