www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

For those of you who are interested, we are currently running at almost precisely 500,000 page views a month with 25,000 unique visitors a month, according to Google Analytics.

To get an idea of how many people are currently in the site at any given time, take the number of Members listed above the chat box in the right-hand column and multiply by 4. So, using right this moment as an example, that number is (was) 44, which means that there are (were) probably about 170-175 disc golfers browsing through the network right now (then).

Views: 3

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I'm happy as long as the website is up !!!!!
Nice. I really enjoy the site and obviousy alot of other people do as well. Well done Terry.
pretty cool terry, but I would have to agree with My_Hero. it's easier for me to track down information on the PDGA forums than the discussions here. not trying to make a comparison, just a suggestion that it may be something to look at if there are any options to that at all?

the numbers are good, especially 25,0000 unique!!!
With all the informaton you already have, do you have an idea on the growth rate of the site?
We're growing pretty consistently at a rate to more than double annually. And that's not figured from the beginning, it's just looking at the last 5 months or so. Obviously, we've more than "doubled" since we launched on December 18, 2007 with just our family as members :)

We'd like to grow faster. And with things like the internal Instant Messaging which we should have working shortly, some revenues from advertisers that are supporting our sponsoring tournaments with DGRUS bumper stickers, and the forthcoming DGRUS Flymart, we're trying to do just that.

Basically, we want to grow faster than disc golf for a while, then we want to be able to be a driver of more and more growth of disc golf, by supporting TDs, clubs, players, manfacturers, retailers, etc.

Kaiser said:
With all the informaton you already have, do you have an idea on the growth rate of the site?
pretty awesome Terry!! You guy's keep up the great work. Can't wait to see the Flymart going.
Thanks for all your efforts Terry
thanks Terry!!!!!! cant wait to see whats in the future.
Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun said:
I'd rather not get into comparisons with the PDGA site. We're a different animal and I heartily support its continued success and evolution.

More of constructive criticism rather than a comparison. As you know, the PDGA site serves it's own and different purposes. However, when it goes to sleep at night it dreams of being DGRUS. :-)
Behind every good Terry, theres a Sheila!
In this case if Sheila is behind Terry then it might be difficult to see any part of her. :)

floyd said:
Behind every good Terry, theres a Sheila!
And that's a good note to end this thread on :)

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968