www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This was asked quite some time ago, but with some new blood out there. I was just wondering what else do you all like to do besides disc golf?

Playing the drums and riding motorcycles are my other joys. Nothing like a little "throttle therapy" or banging on some skins to clear my head.

Sooooo lets hear it people. Is there life after disc golf for you?

Peace!!

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Yes!!! A Fellow Musician! I to play the Music. :) I write and record from home. I have played in many live bands (Mostly Metal). I play Guitar, Bass, Keys, and have played drums in a few bands. I haven't been playing near enough lately since we  moved my Father-in-Law in with us. Anyone want to adopt a 58 year old????

My other passion was Motorcycles also. Sold my Ninja to pay off bills and loans, so it will be awhile before that Avenue opens up again. Will go back to an Enduro/Dual Sport/Sport Touring bike when I do though. NOTHING like riding through the Mountains on a Cycle..... :)

OK, I should say. I attempt to play the drums lol! I sometimes say, I'm Neil Peart trapped in Phil Rudd's body lol! But hell, he's still got the chops to play in a band!

I was tempted to get a Multi Strada or BMW GS (dual sport), but the upkeep scared me off. Ended up with a Triumph Speed Triple. Good old "standard" riding stance for me. Just comfy enough to sit in the saddle for about a hundred miles. Plus I can't get the racing bug out of my blood :)

I'll pass on the 58 yr old though! Wait a minute! Damn it! that's only 9 yrs older than me! Maybe I should have got the dual sport after all.....much easier to fit my walker on it lol!

I spend all other free time fishing or morel hunting. For me, finding a mushroom is like getting a bite while fishing. The tough part is, on a calm day do I toss............or fish? Sometimes I have to literally flip a coin.

I enjoy woodworking. Like making clocks ,tables and other stuff. I also have fun taking my dog Scooby out for walks. 

I fish hunt bike board and disc all in a day!! Man I love May. I also play horseshoes and won the first tournament of the year, today! I ate bunch of mushrooms I found in the woods. Scarry!!!

I produce musical theatre.

I like to play badminton, go to the gym and I'm also a member of a dragonboat-team. so i do alot of sports and bring body in shape or to the edge :-) I also love my ps3...

I work like a slave so I can pick up new discs that pretty much fly exactly like my old ones.

LOL! If your playing drums, your doing yourself justice. Whether trapped in Phil Rudd's body or not, your still playing. :) It's the THERAPY aspect of it for me. It's my Happy Place.

The Speed Triple is a DAMN SEXY Machine. I would give an Ear Lobe for a Speed Triple any day.

The 58 year old is my Father-In-Law, not me. I think I am 33...? He's kinda going through a mid life crisis right now. So, if you do adopt him, he will annoy, frighten, and agitate you, THEN steal your motorcycle. Trust me, it's a lose/lose situation. ;)

I use to share my disc time with fishing regualrly, but recently I have noticed the fishing has come to a hault.  Apparently, I cannot pass up disc for catching a salad fish (not the best fisherman anyway).  I do lift weights regularly and enjoy the occasional drunken game night.

I'm a live audio engineer by trade and I must admit.. it's my love as well.. I've been doing it for 25 years and I'm one of the few people in this world that absolutely loves what they do for a living.

Drawing, music, throwing knives, hiking, camping, and stuff like that. Also video games and cooking/baking.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968