www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Can you tell me When the Crane Creek DGC will open and are volunteers still needed? Went by there the other day. Saw teepads and basket poles, but no baskets yet. I've posted on Stafford Lake site as well as the UFO's, but no response, zip, zero, none. I swear that incident with the post hole and jello was not me!! :) ANY info would be nice.

Thank you and Peace!!

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Grand opening is scheduled for April 19th....at 10AM. We are picking up the extra needed baskets this week. All baskets will be installed beforehand except hole 18. 18 is dedicated to Steve and will be installed as part of the opening.
Cool thank you for the heads up. I was out there today and sort of kind of played it. Very nice set up. Seems a little shorter than the map, but it's a fun course. Bad news though. Some A%$hloe already broke a couple of the teepad signs. Man, I just don't understand this inhuman race these days.

Nick Peters said:
Grand opening is scheduled for April 19th....at 10AM. We are picking up the extra needed baskets this week. All baskets will be installed beforehand except hole 18. 18 is dedicated to Steve and will be installed as part of the opening.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968