www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

We at A3Disc in Ann Arbor, MI. are offering this special disc offer.
See the art in the attachment below.

A lot of you are probably not aware of this, in Michigan we have an organization (The MDGO) that plans a series of events statewide, 12 of them this year, plus the finals held in Ludington Labor Day weekend.

A3 has run one of these events for years it is the 20th Annual No Foolin Tournament on Saturday March 28th, 2009.

The artwork printed on these discs in my opinion is fantastic; artist is Marnie White from Discraft, The art will appeal more to people who like Dragons, Hydras, fantasy art!!

A3 is extending to any of you who would like to pre-order and pre-pay for one of these the opportunity to buy one or more. These will be printed on Discraft Buzzz’s, Surge’s or Challenger’s your choice printed in Super Color. The art sample shown or included will be slightly altered as this is the art for the Berth Disc Package and the Disc’s being sold will not say MDGO State Finals or list the courses being used for that event.

Remember if you would like to order this disc you must pre-pay in US Funds via check, money order, or certified check, sorry we are not setup yet to take credit cards. Check written to A3Disc, no starter checks.
If you will be picking up the disc we should have them before the 20th Annual No Foolin tournament and can pick them up there or later if you would like. Your cost for each disc you order will be $14.00. if you need the disc shipped to you please submit $18.00. Multiple disc order please contact me for reduced shipping rates. Shipped only to the Continental US for that cost. Sorry we can't ship to canada.
Notice Discraft's MSRP for a Supercolor disc is $25.00 we sell them for $16.00 everyday. i personally thought it was such nice art it needed to be shared.

Please make sure you include your full address, phone #, and email address with all orders so we can contact you
Payment must be received by Friday the 6th of March please.
We expect to have the discs available for distribution by March 28th at our No Foolin event. Mail shiments will take place as soon as they are received.

Mail payments to:
William Gilbert
613 Westbrook
Whitmore Lake, MI. 48189

For those of you who don't know me i am currently president of A3Disc in Ann Arbor, MI. our website is www.a3disc.org if you want to check up on me a little bit.

Tags: A3Disc, Artwork, Discs, MDGO, Supercolor

Views: 8

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The stamp for this is so sweet. the detail is so intricate. Marni did a great job on this one
that looks sweet.
what plastic?
All ESP plastic
do you have paypal?
We do but it is not set up for this yet. we have been working on a website that will allow us to sell stuff not done yet.
Thanks for the reminder mark but it does say that at the beginning of the discussion, no harm in mentioning it again though. plus it keeps this discussion visable at the top of the list.

Mark Stephens said:
Just a note, the version that will be for sale will be SLIGHTLY different that the one pictured. It will not have the course names and the bottom and it will not say State Finals at the top. That will differentiate against the disc that is awarded for winning a berth at the state finals (which is the disc that is shown).
Not a problem i appreciate the bump in either case, i had to go read it again and make sure i got it. thanks for backing me up
Here is a picture of the actual disc. Remember the ones we are offering for sale will only be available if paid for by Friday March 6th, 2009. Also note the wording on the disc will not be there. as this is a berth disc for winner of one of the 300+ berths available in the MI State Championships.
Attachments:
I meant to order this, and went away and forgot until now. Noticed the deadline is tomorrow. Can I paypal you or something?

This is a handsome disc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968