www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I had an orange spider once upon a time ,it was my go to short driver and mid range out of the fairway when I wanted the shot to finish left(Ithrow back hand right handed).Alas I lost it,ayear or so later I found some more and bought a stack of 'em. i'm sure ya'll are way ahead of me already but guess what none of the new ones threw anything like my old DX SPIDY(they were Dx plastic to)even after they were broke in .ON CLOSE inspection they do't look the same,more domey than "OLD SPIDY" .What's the deal????????

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a trashed DX Spider that is $$$ for hyzer upshots. It's pretty flat; no idea how old it is since I traded for it. My absolute fave approach disc, I'd be very sad indeed if I lost it. I also have a Champ Spider but it's not even close.
In the same situations now I throw a buzz ,great disc in it's own right ,but still not "OLD spidy"!
Randy Terry said:
In the same situations now I throw a buzz ,great disc in it's own right ,but still not "OLD spidy"!

What kind of Buzz are you throwing? I have an Elite X Buzz and it goes right for me virtually the whole way. Only turns left if its ultra windy, or when I hit something (which happens more often than I like to admit).
I've found the Cro to be a great midrange for those midrange shots I need to turn left. Its also descent off the tee, but I usually reach for my Gator for shorter drives. If you're looking for something flatter than the new Spiders you should check out the Cro.
Not sure what kind of buzz,got it at a tourney several years ago every body got one kind of a promo thing it's pink and real grippy plastic .
is in flx or esp

Randy Terry said:
Not sure what kind of buzz,got it at a tourney several years ago every body got one kind of a promo thing it's pink and real grippy plastic .
I used to have 2 first run CE spider......they are very grippy and fairly stable... but I lost one. i like to drive with them and use them for up-shots around things......my friend let me throw his star spider and I like driving with it as well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968