www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I posted this at another site, so if you go to both, please excuse this double post:

So there was a recent thread about the high prices of disc golf bags. I have been looking for a high end bag for the past couple weeks, and knew I would be kicking myself if I didn't at least look at the" Spiderwire Wolf Spider Tackle Bag" for $50.

Some Specs on the bag:
# Rugged 1680 denier material
# Two front pockets with fishing organizers
# Dual plier holders
# One large exterior rubberized mesh back pocket
# Two removable side fishing line dispensers
# Large interior mesh pocket with zipper closure
# Tough all-weather molded bottom
# 2370 cubic inches

The width is 9" which is the exact size of a standard disc golf bag. The material is the exact same in Revolution bags. It is 11" deep, so I put one of the 4 supplied tackle accessory bins to lift it a couple inches (It also adds more protection, and gives you a secret storage device. I have on the bag my Brown Tool belt suspenders which are exactly like the DGA gel straps. (I will have links below). this bag was not very heavy either. You can hold up to 30 discs in this bag if you utilize every pocket, and about 24 for a normal person.

(I'm limited to 5 pictures so just click on the links to see the rest)

Bag with cover on

Awesome Disc pocket on the cover

Waterproof pocket on inside cover

Bag with cover off

Nice side putter pocket

Nice side large pocket, and mini pocket

Front pockets

Bottom of bag

Extra pocket on front

Extra pocket in back

Wearing pack with cover on

Wearing pack with cover tucked in

The only issue I might have is not having a drink holder, but I'll just buy a water bottle with a carabiner. I am glad I didn't pay $150 for the Voodoo bag I was about to buy. $50 for this... oh, and it comes with a lifetime warranty.
SpiderWire Bag $50

Tool Belt Suspenders $25

Views: 465

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw this on the other site. Very nice indeed, too bad I already bought a Voodoo bag. Either way, I think this will be good for the game. I know it's a tackle bag, but when these companies start to loose more sales. They're going to have to step their game up and maybe drop their prices? So what if there is no bottle holder..BFD! That is a high quality bag at a third of the price of most of the bags out there.

FYI: as of late I've used Innova's "U" channel divider ($8.00 on discgolfvalues.cam) in my bags. It keep wear and tear down and also makes the bag more rigid so it doesn't droop. Seems like it would fit that bag? Just a thought.

Peace!

Nice.  do you know what the length of it is?  I cannot seem to find that anywhere.  The bag is pretty rigid, but it would be nice to have dividers

Good find. 

The Fishing aisle is a great place to look for a bag to repurpose for disc golf use. 

It was hard to measure in the bag, but it was around 11 to 12".
Awesome! Its a Nice looking bag to boot! Good find!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968