www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I should probably wait to start this until October, but Geoff just posted in his blog about a private course and a ghost which is alleged to roam the property.

Are there other potentially haunted courses?

Tags: ghosts, spooky, supernatural

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the only things that roam around here are bums who collect cans, they do look like they had risen from the dead though.
I hope this doesn't freak anyone out. but it is 100% true. back in 88 or 89 we had two friends from our school get killed at the Vet in Arlington and me and two others found the girls body. haunted me for weeks. the both had their throats slit from ear to ear and the killer was never found. I would wake up with cold sweats seeing her face.
here is the creepy part.
and please don't send me messages or anything, it's all ok. I'm not a suicidal maniac :)
on new years eve this last year I went out there with a 9mm I "borrowed" from my roommate to shoot myself.
I was up at the pavilion at hole 1 and couldn't figure out how to get it to shoot. I was going to pop one off in the air first since I have never fired a gun. I had the safety off and was getting pissed that it wouldn't fire and figured it wasn't loaded.
I heard something, probably the wind, but ti sounded like a girl moaning and I walked down the path a bit but it was coming from behind me.
I walked back and looked around and couldn't see anything. I never did figure out how to get the gun to fire so I went home. I later realized I didn't cock the gun correctly.

anyways.. I later found out that someone hung them self out around hole 3, which was where I heard the moaning coming from.
The spookiest thing that ever happened to me was having a herd of eight or ten deer run past me on all sides while I stopped to take a piss in the bushes. Nothing really creepy about it. It just happened so suddenly and they were so close that I sort of messed myself.
eric beich said:
I hope this doesn't freak anyone out. but it is 100% true. back in 88 or 89 we had two friends from our school get killed at the Vet in Arlington and me and two others found the girls body. haunted me for weeks. the both had their throats slit from ear to ear and the killer was never found. I would wake up with cold sweats seeing her face.
here is the creepy part.
and please don't send me messages or anything, it's all ok. I'm not a suicidal maniac :)
on new years eve this last year I went out there with a 9mm I "borrowed" from my roommate to shoot myself.
I was up at the pavilion at hole 1 and couldn't figure out how to get it to shoot. I was going to pop one off in the air first since I have never fired a gun. I had the safety off and was getting pissed that it wouldn't fire and figured it wasn't loaded.
I heard something, probably the wind, but ti sounded like a girl moaning and I walked down the path a bit but it was coming from behind me.
I walked back and looked around and couldn't see anything. I never did figure out how to get the gun to fire so I went home. I later realized I didn't cock the gun correctly.

anyways.. I later found out that someone hung them self out around hole 3, which was where I heard the moaning coming from.

Dude!! sorry, but that's just bit messed up...I really hope your yanking our chains here. if not, I for one, hope you never figure out how an auto works...any gun for that matter. It's always better to find someone who you can talk with.
Nothing ON the course. I have to go to the course though to get away from all the hauntings OFF the course... ;-)

Our house is haunted. VERY haunted. Built in 1913 and 1914, I've experienced a lot of interesting things since we moved here 5+ years ago. Things such as:

- me seeing a girl, probably age 8-10, walking from our bedroom to our daughter's bedroom, over and over (several times/year)
- me seeing an older woman walking from our dining room to our bathroom, only I was the only person on the floor...and got VERY cold when I walked over to the bathroom door to check things out
- me seeing the female version of Edvard Munch's "The Scream" character with dreadlocks outside our kitchen.
- me smelling a highly localized "old man smell" that will move in different parts of the first floor. Smell nothing, walk through a smell like an old man in a nursing home that hasn't bathed in days in a 2-3 foot area, then no smell.
- me "feeling" the spirits of two children in the bedroom outside of my office...and occasionally hearing footsteps coming up the stairs and seeing small balls of light move from the stairs to the bedroom door...with me being the only person on the floor (and awake).

The REALLY interesting thing is that we recently had a medium go through the house and, without leading her on with any of that type of information, she basically mentioned EVERYTHING I've been feeling, where I've been feeling it...along with:

- a crazy and grumpy bricklayer who died while making our home...who's been laying brick in the basement of our home for the past 95 years.
- saying that our home is a sort of "truck stop" for spirits traveling through our area...with as many as 30-35 spirits sometimes passing through our home on a daily basis (congregating in/around our family room).

My oldest daughter can "feel" them (rapid pressure/temperature/energy changes in a room) like I can, and our youngest can see and interact with them. It's a little creepy, but it's also at least a little cool. My only concern is that no evil presences enter our home. That "bricklayer" in the basement is reportedly the only one we would have to worry about doing anything harmful (throwing objects). What's WILD with him too is ever since I first set foot in the house, I felt that little space in our basement is an area that I need to be working, working, ALWAYS working on (medium says it is me feeling his energy and almost internalizing it).

Anyway, now that you all think I'm off my rocker, I'll wrap up a very LONG posting! :-) Just saw the topic and decided I just had to share...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968