www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

boy's and girls spring is on it way! not to much longer and were gonna start having very nice days to go play, days will start getting longer, i can't wait iam getting tired of always playing in the cold.
have fun playing.

super h

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Played yesterday afternoon in 60 degree weather after work, but this morning it will be windy and 28. I'm ready for warmer weather and longer days!
same here in dfw. i got off work and went to ZBOAZ 78 degrees now this morning its in the 30's
I wouldnt mind a melt down that would help on disc location. But spring would be very nice cant wait for no snow
Unless it's going to get nice and warm, I favor the cold. With the powder we've got on the ground now, it will get pretty sloppy if things warm up. Keep it under ~25 and you can practically play without a towel. A little warmer, and every shot has to get dried off. A couple extra layers and cold is no problem.

But I hear you about spring. I'd like to be able to throw a roller again. My snowller has limited utility unless things were to get nice and crusty.

Joe
Man, 30 degrees would feel down-right warm up here!

super_h said:
same here in dfw. i got off work and went to ZBOAZ 78 degrees now this morning its in the 30's
You guys should live in Florida if you dislike the cold so much. It was hot today.
I can't wait till spring starts! I'm not a cold weather person (sucks that I live in Indiana...) so I actually haven't been discin' since winter started. I'm pretty anxious to get out and throw some rounds when it heats up and all the snow melts?

Where's this freakin global warming they've been talking about!?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968