www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What are your thoughts?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Try not to get caught. Then you get arrested and they march you in front of some lady Judge and when you try to blame it all on the chick it gets messy.
Yep, you can do some serious time and no disc golf! :-)
I had one once, she somehow got my number and would call me randomly and tell me what I was wearing and what I was watching on TV. Sometimes I would get home and she would call as soon as I got in the house and ask me where I've been. It was somewhat creepy. I never got to see her and it was unfortunate. I just wanted to know if she was hot or not. Most likely not, but who knows, she coulda been a complete knock out with mental issues. Wouldn't have been the first girls I'd been around with mental issues!

I kinda miss my stalker. It made me feel like I was important to at least one person lol.
I have alway kinda wanted a stalker. I figured I could post random items on ebay for them to purchase and make it into a enterprise.
Hey that's a good idea, chewed gum, old undies, the random sock you can never find the match for, old toothbrushes. Man, I wish I woulda thought of that! I coulda made a mint!
Z versoins are too stable for me. or atleast the ones ive tried.
I didnt like it at first, but when I started throwing it like a driver it does fly like a long buzzz. nice and straight. You can really rip it.
I got mine in the mail today . . . HAPPY DANCE!!

Will let you know after some throwing today.
Stalking in bushes= bad

Discraft Stalker= good

Though I must say I still TeeBird's more and they are VERY similiar in flight.... Like the Stalker is Stalking the TeeBird, copying it's every move. TeeBird is still my birdie master and I sold my First Run Stalker. Though if your a Discraft guy, this is the fairway driver for you in my opinion. I also like the ESP Cyclones that Discraft came out with last Spring.
LOL, I expected to get comments like this, but from you Mark?? Haha jj. Luckily I know i a defense lawyer.
Did not like it. I even gave it a second and third chance in my bag. I like my drivers and fairway drivers to be small diameter. This disc is driver like, but has the diameter of a Roc. Just felt to cumbersome. Besides that's what Teebirds, Eagles and Leopard are for!
it works as a straight fairway driver for me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968