www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Flying Disc magazine is on shelves at Barnes and Noble, Borders, Books a Million, and Hastings coast-to-coast! The Feb/Mar issue is out there now.

Check with your local big box, see if they're one of the ones to carry it. B&N and Borders featured the top third or so of their stores, the others are carrying chain wide. We're working to get a list of locations and will post it shortly.

We hope folks will realize what a great opportunity this is to show mainstream America and mainstream sponsors that discers love and support their sports.

So check it out and if you find FDM locally, say thanks to the manager, let 'em know you care about disc golf. More soon!

Tags: disc, fdm, flying, magazine

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ray price said:
ok dont we get the mag with are pdga renewal.

Not this year. The PDGA will supply you with their own in-house publication in 2009. To get FDM you'll need to pick it up at retail or get it direct from us.

Thanks to all for the support, I will get a list of stores as soon as possible. Anyone got a Hastings or Books a Million superstore nearby??
Thanks for the info!!
hey now,I checked in at our local Books a Million the beginning of Feb and no such luck at finding a copy.Stopped at the customer info desk to inquire about the possibility of future handling of FDM,no luck.What states are carrying FDM,I'm in Florida and live about a mile away from a Books a Million.I'll have to check this out and post back any info.Peace
hey rich, long time.congrats on the national distribution.

i'm sure the question many 2008 pdga members have is the same as mine- why would i buy this product again when the last time i bought it i received only 83% of the product i was told i would receive when i purchased it? "for the good of the sport" doesn't cut it by the way.
Hey Rich, Congratulations! Hope to see some issues out here in Socal!
I called the local Barnes and Nobles today here in battle Creek and they don't carry it!:( They said to check back. Ah!!!
B&N on Beckey Rd in Battle Creek IS one of the dealers carrying FDM. Not all stores are as efficient at placing and updating magazines, but that one is on our list! Check the front page of our site, our top story has a link to a list of hundreds of the locations carrying FDM.

John Sturtevant said:
I called the local Barnes and Nobles today here in battle Creek and they don't carry it!:( They said to check back. Ah!!!
I will totally check tomorrow at Borders outside of my store and see if they have it up in Hawaii. Great job Rich.
borders in fredericksburg, va has it.
Terry, if you were able to locate this at Borders, let us know. It's amazing that on the Barnes & Noble list at the FDM web site that the Ann Arbor store is not among the stores that has it.

Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun said:
I'm two blocks down the street from Borders Bookstore #1 and will go try to buy one at lunch today. I also have subscription, but it would be nice to have these fly off the shelves and make the bookstores pay attention.
Yup, it's been forever, a lot colder up here.

Issue 6 was published as a New Year's edition. Your mailing list was excluded because of circumstances delicate to the issue that you posted, which is not public information.

Keep in mind that Borders, Barnes & Noble, Books a Million, and Hastings would not have committed to such widespread coverage of FDM if they did not feel comfortable with delivery and performance.

See you at the VA States?

biscgolf said:
hey rich, long time.congrats on the national distribution.

i'm sure the question many 2008 pdga members have is the same as mine- why would i buy this product again when the last time i bought it i received only 83% of the product i was told i would receive when i purchased it? "for the good of the sport" doesn't cut it by the way.
I believe virtually every Books a Million has picked us up. Could be you went in before they'd stocked? Would you let me know what you find if/when you check back?

mr ed said:
hey now,I checked in at our local Books a Million the beginning of Feb and no such luck at finding a copy.Stopped at the customer info desk to inquire about the possibility of future handling of FDM,no luck.What states are carrying FDM,I'm in Florida and live about a mile away from a Books a Million.I'll have to check this out and post back any info.Peace

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968