www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Flying Disc magazine is on shelves at Barnes and Noble, Borders, Books a Million, and Hastings coast-to-coast! The Feb/Mar issue is out there now.

Check with your local big box, see if they're one of the ones to carry it. B&N and Borders featured the top third or so of their stores, the others are carrying chain wide. We're working to get a list of locations and will post it shortly.

We hope folks will realize what a great opportunity this is to show mainstream America and mainstream sponsors that discers love and support their sports.

So check it out and if you find FDM locally, say thanks to the manager, let 'em know you care about disc golf. More soon!

Tags: disc, fdm, flying, magazine

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

were can we go to get a subscription? Is there a web site to sign up?
Cassidy Mayne said:
were can we go to get a subscription? Is there a web site to sign up?

flyingdiscmagazine.com
Were there 6 issues in '08 cuz I only got 5.
5 issues were made in 2008 - email me and I can hook you up
Good deal - thanks FDM!
I have my copy but I'll stop at B&N in Hilo and see if it's on the rack. I'll mention it around too.
Great to see it go national.
Way To Go Rich
never even heard of this mag guess ill have to check it out.
ok dont we get the mag with are pdga renewal.
sweet. I'd like to subscribe but finding it at a Barnes & Noble will probably be a better bet. Thanks for that info !!
I'm two blocks down the street from Borders Bookstore #1 and will go try to buy one at lunch today. I also have subscription, but it would be nice to have these fly off the shelves and make the bookstores pay attention.
Grand Rapids 28th st location had three copies when i stopped in on tuesday. i picked one up for myself, and i posted on the grand rapids club site that they are available.
the more we buy from the stores, the more places will stock them. Anothe rcool way to get the word out. I love the mags, got my subscription last year with my PDGA membership (cost extra). Love FDM!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968