www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Whats the difference?

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Echo is recycled plastic. Some say there is also a diff. in flight. Since I just bought them. I've yet to confirm that, but I must say the Wraiths are WAY domey.
Most of the wraiths and xcals ive seen are way domier but my eco destroyer is only alil domey but still way more stable than a regular destroyer same with my x-cal
I have a first-run eco-xcal, is it a worth leaving on the wall? Its never been in the air or on the ground. Probably 2 yrs old?? Maybe 2.
no way man they are great throwers
Sounds good i need to get the destroyer and the xcal... Also i am thinking about the "wood" Aviars anyone have a true name on it please let me know and also some specs??
R/W avair, breaks in really fast just like r-pro but has a grittier texture. smells great! i got a r/w roc for a quick breaking in turnover mid but ended up just using a comet cause we had a bunch left after our tourney.
I've noticed with the discs that I've purchased that the echo-star is more domey than the star plastic.
I just got an eco star destroyer and it is not noticeably domey. It is actually less stable than any star destroyer i have thrown. Almost flies like a pro.
Thats always been my experience also. Way too understable

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968