www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just got a Star Roc plus from a tournament yesterday.  I was told that it was more overstable then the other Rocs but couldn't find any info on Innova's website.  Anyone know the exact difference

Tags: Roc

Views: 91

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I throw a 180 Star Roc + and find its stability to be similar to a San Marino--but with more glide.
If you look at the rim the angle is slightly more obtuse than the usual Rancho roc mold.
I throw the Star San Marino also based on advice from a buddy of mine and I love the stability and glide. The same buddy has also told me he just got a +, I should see him this weekend and give it a toss. More glide would be awesome if it holds the same line as the SSM.

the + molds just mean that they angled the fingertip grip area ( rim ) out away from the bottom of the flight plate.  for a better or more smooth release.     The Roc + is just a little less stable than some of the Roc's.    but my teebird + is more stable than its counter part.

Tee Bird Plus is def more Stable , very similar to an 11X

The angle of the rim is definitely different I gotta get some throw with it soon to check it out

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968