www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If you have'nt thrown this disc yet you must. It flies like a monarch that just took a hit of crack. it's rated 13,5,-4,2.

Views: 706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Threw the R-Pro Vulcan today. Seems WAY less stable to me than the Star Vulcan. I WAS able to throw it though and even use it for a couple helix shots. Bested about 340ft with, which is the best I can do as of yet. Think it will stay in my bag until it hits one to many trees.
I love my Star Vulcan, still the longest disc I have ever thrown. (400+) I just can't imagine how flippy it will be in Pro plastic though.
The R-Pro is VERY flippy. I shouldn't be trying to throw a 13 speed driver. I am just handling 10 speed drivers fairly well and hitting 300ft fairly consistently. I turned it over on multiple occasions today, but it did give GREAT distance.
The distnace on the Vulcan is insane for me, I just have to be smooth with my shot and not get jerky with the release. I throw other 13 speeders as well, but nothing turns over like the Vulc.

fondled a bottom stamped star destroyer which supposedly has a vulcan top, anybody thrown one of those?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968