www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If you have'nt thrown this disc yet you must. It flies like a monarch that just took a hit of crack. it's rated 13,5,-4,2.

Views: 642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just threw my new Vulcan yesterday. I normally wouldnt but a disc like this but was a bit curious. I have a pretty powerful back hand and if i release the disc with extreme hyzer it will flip over and give me a pretty good anyhyzer with great distance and not come back. I think i just might have to keep her around and see what kind of shots i can get out of it.
useless comment!
sorry for that last comment. wasn't really the force typing and was directed at sean perkins' comment...
Throw long and prosper baby.
Three 1st run Star Vulcans left at www.disczillasports.com
Innova needs to name a disc either Photon, Phaser, or Disruptor (I like that one best). Or how about a Betazoid? It will know what you're thinking then do it. I like the Borg idea, too, but then all your discs would soon be the same. A Klingon disc would rather kill the other ones than look at them, but the bag would be lighter. If there was a Voyager disc, you'd throw it then it would get lost and NEVER find it's way home... wait, that already happens. A pink Sulu disc... nuff said.
Ok maybe I should try a Max weight one before I say this disc is way way to flippy. But I crushed it with 45 degree hyzer and this thing flipped into a roller. I throw about 360 with alot of torque so maybe this disc is not for me. My buddy who throws about 450 made one do half a barrel roll before landing on the top plate, got a good laugh out of it.
I'll bring my wimpy noodle arm and my light wussy 166g Vulcan and meet you at the park. Maybe I can keep it from barrel rolling and making you laugh.

This disc does exactly what Innova says it will do, if you have the ability to throw it correctly it's money. It has been a great disc for me and has gone well with the other discs in my bag.
Haha nice, that sounds like a good idea. Vulcan only event, that would even things up a good bit. Now I want to see what this thing does with a 30mph tailwind.
I will admit that I have to throw the Vulcan different than any other disc in my bag. If I bring the disc across my chest hard and flat for a normal hit its flip city. But.....drop the arm down and bring it out on hyzer and it flat out screams. It's fun to launch it left on a high anny and roll the wrist down at realse for giant flex shots if you have the room.
with my vulcan i was able to throw some of longest, straightest rollers ever after the first day, however i couldn't get it to fly in the air -Yet- mine is very light
I have been working on my roller game for the last couple of monthes and it seems like the Vulcan should be a great roller for me, but i just can't get it to stand up and go straight. But....I am able to bomb it for some really long distances in the air. Maybe there is some varience in the mold.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968