www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was fortunate enough to get out of lab early this morning and had an hour to kill after paying my bills and getting ready for work. I did what any other golfer would do, head over to MBD for a quick round from the reds.

An empty course with with a light fresh frost on it. The sun was out to counter the cold front that has been coming in. The puddles were all frozen as I walked down the fairways. It was truly a beautiful day to play a round. I know a few golfers that put away there discs till the spring but I don't understand it. I love playing winter rounds, and look forward to some snowfall.

If you have the time get over to "Brown Park!" I shot (-1) in 40 minutes from the reds.

CHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I never thought I would disc golf in December. I was fortunate enough to have very nice weather on the 1st and 2nd. I shot my two best rounds all year on those days. It kinda stinks that we are going to be up to our armpits in snow soon. Perhaps I will set up a little object course around the neighborhood and just get my practice in that way. Good Luck to all you Arctic Winter Golfers, and for you lucky people that haven't discovered what Merino Wool is, and it's application, I salute you and can't wait until I move out there in a few years and show you how to winter golf.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968