www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Disc Golf Live video magazine episode 32 is in the mail to our broadcast partners and uploading to our file-sharing site for our downloading broadcast stations. DGL shows are seen across the country on public and community access stations, over 100 so far.

Titled “Way Back Machine,” episode 32 (Nov. '09) features a trio of treats and some disc golf time-travel. Footage from the ‘97 Great Lakes Open is the foundation for our story of how time has impacted a series of holes over 12 years. We also get to view some great players still on the circuit, along with some long-gone heroes, including world distance record holder Scott Stokely. Checking in from the Tupelo Bay Open are Mike Bozik and Billy Crump. And from Discraft’s Pro Clinic series comes a piece featuring long-throwing Marty Peters called More Distance…Now! We've even tossed in a great ace by Mike Frame to close the show after the credits roll.

Folks who have community access TV in their town and want to get involved should find out what it takes to submit a show for broadcast, then get in touch with me. I send my shows out to my broadcast partners at no charge. Others who want to support DG on TV might consider a subscription to the Home version of the show. Details at www.discgolflive.com

DGL also accepts content for broadcast (as the Clash and Discraft folks can well attest) so if you've got a story to share, let us know.

Best regards to all,

Joe

Joe Wander
Producer and Editor
Disc Golf Live video magazine
www.discgolflive.com
Bringing DG to TV one community at a time

Tags: PDGA, ace, climo, discraft, hammock, innova, martin, publicity, stokely, television, More…tv

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You guys should do a segment on BROWN PARK. Interview the lovers of the old Brown Park and get some feedback on the newly revived Brown Park, re-named Mary Beth Doyle! Go Doylies!
I'll have to talk to some of my friends about getting your show broadcasted here in AK. I used to work for the company so I might be able to get somewhere.
Thanks, Sean - it would be nice to bring some DG to Alaska. I thought there were some public access stations in the state but don't see any listed currently. If there's an "on demand" option locally, it might be possible to get DGL listed, if you can come up with an insider connection it might be easier than we think. Poke around and see what you can find out. It would be a pleasure to send some content your way.

If you know of folks who might have some interesting video of DG in AK to share, send them my way. I'm always looking to bring the full scope and variety of our game to viewers.

Thanks again for the heads up.

Joe

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968