www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

RIVERSIDE DISC GOLF COURSE, Sumner, WA (part of Pierce County Disc Golf ) was relieved of SIX BASKETS the night of July 30, 2010. We're asking for your help in keeping your ears and eyes open for any "new" baskets that may show up in your area. By all means, call Todd Bates 253-222-7838 or the Pierce County Sheriff directly at 253-798-4721 (#1) with any information. I understand there's probably not much we can do but this is a hard hit for us and we need to do all we can to prevent this from occurring again..... at our place AND yours.
Thanks so much, ~Vicki Bates

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got anymore of them ? I mean seriously its almost funny.
you forgot to mention the BP oil disaster being a factor .seems that many buisnesses want to blame the oil blow up for no tourists.don't ya think it just might be the Economy tanking and not having that extra to spend,Staycation close to home.
not being soft, read up on what's in the news is what I'm referring too.Florida had no oil spill either,but the East coast area recieved money due to the fact of possible ocean currents and Pensacola Tourist season is tanking due to the spill washing up on the beaches.
Didn't know that actual evidence or pictures were found at the scene as facts toward the theft as mentioned.It's sarcastic humor,get it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968