www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Out of respect for other players who may have a good round once in awhile, if a player has a PDGA #, please stop calling them baggers.  I signed up am 3 for a tournament in November.  My rating right now is 900, but with my last few rounds being in the 800s, and one in the 700s my rating will be below 900 for sure.  within a few minutes of my signing up for the tournament someone wrote a message to me calling me a "true bagger."  I am offended by this term because I have never won a tournament at Am 3, and came dead last, or near last for all Am 2 events. I just want to play in a division with people at my own ability.

I understand if someone does not have a rating, but the name calling needs to stop. 

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're creating cliques with your assumption and labeling of people who care about how they look or dress nicely . Some people actually want to advance professionally. Who are you to knock anyone, or to make a blanket statement "polo shirted"? I don't wear polo's often if ever so it's not me you're pointing at, but who the F@#@ ARE YOU to say people should be "hippie" like? This has NOTHING to do with the topic.

if you actually READ the original post you wouldn't say

"It sounds like you were where you should've been."

Of course he is, it's sanctioned play and he is not an idiot.
At least no one called you a tea-bagger,...bagger.
thank you!
3rd is my best place so far, but dang when I take 1st and every one is saying "BAGGER" I'll know that they are calling me a winner! And that is the truth to how I would feel, I think a bit of trash talk is just fine and welcome it!
I love polo shirts.... who is trash talking polo? I'll take em down!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968