www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What are the straightest putters on the market

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got 3 maybe 4!

It's not the arrow it's the indian!

Discraft Soft Magnets are good neutral choice. If you have flaws in your putting, the Magnet will show you. I thought I wanted a straigt putter as well, and the Magnet was great for showing me that what I really wanted was a putter that went straight but faded left into the basket right at the end. I still putt with Magnets, but I carry a more stable Soft Focus as well.

The dart is pretty straight. A little big but nice and straight.
I got a free Vibram Summit at the NT event this past weekend in Athens, AL. and i will have to say that thing is super straight right out of the box. Fun disc to throw also. I'm loving it.
I started trying Innova "Yeti" Pro Aviars last week and Boy, they are STRAIGHT when new. I am switching from KC 12X Pro Aviars cause they are just a bit to slick for my taste, but they definitely have less Fade than the KC's and go straight as can be.
straightest putter i used was a r-pro dart. Super straight even when beaten and worn in.

I have been using a Dismania Psycho and it is freaking awesome straight I thought I would never like anything more than my Wizard but this is the disc.

The polecat.

Nuff said.

Its not the putter. Its the thrower.

For spin putting, small bead and beadless will have little fade. So..

Discraft's magnet. The apx is a tad less stable. The putt'r and rattler are lid like.
Innova's glow (small bead) avair. Their dart too but its oddly shaped.
Lat's pure.
Millenium's omega ss.
Gateway's vodoo.
Mvp's ion.

My two favorites are the magnet and glow avair. That avair is like throwin a mini comet.

For push putting, most find the challenger, big bead avair, and wizard seem to be most popular.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968