www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ok, you have 150 feet to the basket, and the shot has to be dead straight (no fade, no skip left or right). There is only a 12 feet wide path to the basket. What do you throw???

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I have a forehand shot I would use my soft challenger. If I only have a backhand shot I would grab my flx buzzz
My beat up San Marino beaded yellow Aviar...flies straight and when done correctly will not fade left or right...it'll fly straight and land just as straight.
KC PRO AVIAR.
A very long approach, putt.
I throw a tennis ball
Not PDGA approved! LOL
Show me in the PDGA rule book where it says "Tennis balls are not permitted" ;)
Yellow fuzzy one?
If there were none of the factors Mark brought up and indeed the hole described was comprised of flat tron-like obstacles, then I would probably throw a beat up stratus...maybe a beat up challenger. Something that I can hyzer flip to flat aimed slightly left.

I used to try this shot with a straight putter or roc, but I find when it's really tight it's easiest for me to hyzer flip. The release feels more natural than a flat shot and timing of your release is critical on a shot like this.
Buzzz
comet
flat top Roc. nothing straighter!!!!!!
I like throwing discs with a hard "c" or "cuh" sound. So I guess a Comet, Kite, Mako or Shark would be acceptable in this situation. Of course, if there were no ceiling on the shot, I would throw the comet thumber style and park it right into a tree about 16 feet infront of me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968