www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ok, you have 150 feet to the basket, and the shot has to be dead straight (no fade, no skip left or right). There is only a 12 feet wide path to the basket. What do you throw???

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for all of the advice!! It is just a straight shot with a slight to moderate headwind. There is around 40 feet of hard packed dirt in front and in back of the basket. No elevation change, no trees, just OB on both sides of the 12 foot wide path. You are either on it or OB. I guess it would be like landing a jet on an aircraft carrier.
have to go with a classic roc. just got a sweet star CR 160 grams could more than likely do the trick. :)
my friend got mad after going OB 10 times on this little shot and then threw a tennis ball at it. It wouldn't stay on the path either! That was funny too!
DX XD.
Disc will only fly straight (try curving one and fail).
Requires no ceiling space like putters.
Sticks where it lands. Does not slide.
Sometimes I feel like I am cheating...
You don't know what you don't know!
Now that you know you have no excuse.

First shot or second shot? Do you have to park it or can you slide a disc up within 30 and hit the putt? Regardless of those answers I'd probably take out a beat up Aviar or go low with a more stable aviar and slide up to the basket.
The new Mako is as straight as Ive thrown. Also use the comet on those kind of shots...just take a little of either of those discs.
No wind = Star 177g Mako
Into the wind = Glow Roc 176g
180 Champion Stingray to run at it, KC Aviar to get close
Classic Rock!
Dude!! There is OB on both sides and the inbounds island is only 12 feet wide!! C'mon, you gotta tell me that before the shot. :)

I don't need a disc, I need a scalpel. Ok, the Soft Magnet it is.

It 's like saying you have this really cute cousin who is looking for a date. Yeah but you didn't mention she was criminally insane and carried a machete.
I like that analogy mark.
lol! However, I do have a cute cousin who needs a date. Since all charges were dropped we can no longer say she is "criminally insane"! And we hid the machete from her:)
Yes this shot is insane, at least to me it is. I did birdie it with a hyzered Ringer, but that was totally lucky. I am going to try the soft magnet today. It is part of a course my friend has. We are going to have a mini tournament on it and I don't want to get a 15 on that little hole!

thanks again!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968