www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What are some of the stranger things you have seen in a players pack for tournaments? We will have fudge included in our players packs for an upcoming tournament.

Views: 494

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Strange things I have received in a Players Pack :  Sunscreen , Tootsie Pops , Sunglasses , Gum , Cookies , Tickets to the Zoo.

everything but the wrist band is some bull s...

i think ctp's should be weird prizes so people don't have to pay into them

We once had a non-sanctioned tourney in New Mexico, and everyone got a cool tye dye tourney tee, a 150 class birdie(which was used 1 entire round), a pint of peppermint schnapps, a condom and a cigar...all which were to be used on the course during the weekend. Plus use of a keg which was in the crossing paths of around 6 or 7 holes.  Many moons ago, those days are long gone.

Sheila K.

There is one item in there that I'm not quite sure I would want to see being used on the course....

You gonna be in Arlington for the VPO this year Sheila?

Not planning on it.  It's been a long season, gonna relax a little, and see what pops up before the end of the year.  Finally a women's master division there this year too, what a pity.

SK 

I really Dig the Idea of a Tye Dye Tournament Shirt and Cigar , since I wear a Tye Dye Shirt once in a while and I smoke Cigars !

Some Courses Now , you are not allowed to smoke on the course or Drink.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968