www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What are some of the stranger things you have seen in a players pack for tournaments? We will have fudge included in our players packs for an upcoming tournament.

Views: 490

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Strange things I have received in a Players Pack :  Sunscreen , Tootsie Pops , Sunglasses , Gum , Cookies , Tickets to the Zoo.

everything but the wrist band is some bull s...

i think ctp's should be weird prizes so people don't have to pay into them

We once had a non-sanctioned tourney in New Mexico, and everyone got a cool tye dye tourney tee, a 150 class birdie(which was used 1 entire round), a pint of peppermint schnapps, a condom and a cigar...all which were to be used on the course during the weekend. Plus use of a keg which was in the crossing paths of around 6 or 7 holes.  Many moons ago, those days are long gone.

Sheila K.

There is one item in there that I'm not quite sure I would want to see being used on the course....

You gonna be in Arlington for the VPO this year Sheila?

Not planning on it.  It's been a long season, gonna relax a little, and see what pops up before the end of the year.  Finally a women's master division there this year too, what a pity.

SK 

I really Dig the Idea of a Tye Dye Tournament Shirt and Cigar , since I wear a Tye Dye Shirt once in a while and I smoke Cigars !

Some Courses Now , you are not allowed to smoke on the course or Drink.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968