www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was talking to a vender at work who I discovered was a disc golfer, he was telling me about a friend who he was playing with, his disc went in the O.B. area and he went in after it. when he found it he found the disc being mauled by a large black snake, the snake decided to chew on the disc for a while. if you have had any strang incounters or funny things happen during your outtings lets us know thanks.

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, that's about what I thought. Section 803.7.a. actually addresses animals, but that only applies when a thrown disc hits an animal, in which case you play it where it comes to rest. This section also addresses a disc that is caught and subsequently moved. In that case you mark from the initial point of contact. I've wondered how you would rule it if a dog (or in this case a coyote) caught your disc, lol. So now I know!
Was in the local course and threw a very god awful shot into this part of the woods where typicly there would be zero traffic. Not lost, however just over in the oppisite direction from the whole. I venture over there and instantly spot my disc walk over as I pick it up there is dude leaned back against a tree to my right getting a blown by this chick! I'm like sorry to interupt, and walk away thinking its about 90 degrees out and humid hope that chick brought mouthwash!
that is a good one some of the areas I play are in rough areas of town I would expect that but have not run across it to date, by the way did she stop?
Long ago, I rolled a comet alongside one of my barns, and a raccoon came out of a hole in the wall and stole the disc. Haven't seen it since.

Recently, saw a disc collide mid-air with an unfortunate bird that 'exploded' on impact and didn't live long enough to tell the tale..
I once took out a hummingbird with a Phenix . . . . .during a tourney! Took the right wing right off of the poor little thing. I had to stomp the rest of him.

Looks like we both had an unfortunate birdie!
How did a coon get off with a disc, he really wanted that disc bad
Poor little guy, that was a good shot though they are pretty small. That does put new meaning to birdie
Is that the worst fuckin water hazard or the worlds most dangerous lie?
I think he can keep the disc!!!!
She was to busy to notice, the dude gave me the thumbs up though. I am still hopein it was a woman with short blond hair this park is rather infamous for dude on dude stuff.
That just gave me an image I realy didnt need

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968