www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was talking to a vender at work who I discovered was a disc golfer, he was telling me about a friend who he was playing with, his disc went in the O.B. area and he went in after it. when he found it he found the disc being mauled by a large black snake, the snake decided to chew on the disc for a while. if you have had any strang incounters or funny things happen during your outtings lets us know thanks.

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live in the tri-state area of Missouri, Illinois, and Iowa, right where all three States meet. In Keokuk, Iowa, where I live, there's a course at a park, Rand Park disc golf course. Me and some buddies were playing a few days ago, and with all of the rain we've had here in this area, we were playing in some pretty muddy places. This one place, my buddy went to plant his foot for a putt, only to have it sink down into mud an inch or two above the ankle. I shot only -1 for the round, but that sight made my day.
That would be a good You Tube vid. on proper foot placement
We were playing last summer. As we were heading to the next hole we were met by this dude in his 80's walking towards us. Sounds pretty norm, right... not! The thing was, he was only wearing a leopard print thong! Oh it gets worse. Turns out he was just heading over to the water fountain. So as were getting ready to throw or throw up! He comes walking by and sits down on the picnic table next to the teepad. He then begins to break out a beach towel, bends over and throws it on the top of the table. He then does his best stripper dance for us. After that, he does his best Burt Renolds Play Girl pose. MAN, I couldn't keep my food down for days after that! EEEEEWWWWW!
maybe he had alzheimer's. sounds a little too odd
Naw, because he was asking us questions about what we were playing. He new what he was doing.
I had alzanhyzer's once... i forgot how to turn my beast over.
HILARIOUS! We have a guy who walks around with his shirt unbuttoned talking to local disc golfers as if he knows nothing about the sport, (We call him Jeepers Creepers) but I will take Jeepers Creepers over The Prune Smuggler any day of the week! LOL, good luck with that.
The Prune Smuggler--lol !
OMG I think I would have wet myself on that one I think you are in the lead with that story
Saw a video (cool shots?) of a coyote pick up a disc and trot off with the golfer running after it. The coyote looked back, saw the golfer, dropped the disc and bolted.
As long as he dropped it closer to the pin . . . . . . . .
How would u rule that? lol Replace?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968