www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i dont really like how my striker feels in my hand so what would replace it as a stable driver? i was thinkin Sabre...

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TL
got it haha
teebird, gazelle, stalker, savage, eagle, or maybe a xl.  These are all a little similar.  Man they make way to many discs.lol
Have you thrown it yet? It's an awesome disc. It's like a Teebird for me, but longer. Other people say...if the Valk and Teebird had a love child, or would it be a love disc? It would be the Striker! So I guess a Valk, Teebird, or TL is close?
Even though that you don't like how it feels, do you like the flight path?  Is it controllable for you?  Are you more of a fan of the premium plastic relative to base plastic?  I only ask as these are subtle nuances that can make a real difference from one disc to the next.
:-)  I just find them to be similar and the TL has the most comfortable rim in disc golf for me.
ya ive thrown it i like how it flies just isnt comfortable, the flow feels better in my hand. Maybe its the opto plastic idk lol
i like the flight path, it would be a really great control fairway IMO. Yes i do like more of the premium , i guess just not on this disc maybe ill try it out in the GL plastic! hah
171 sidewinder can take a hard pull,not to lite to flip not to heavy to drag,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968