www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i dont really like how my striker feels in my hand so what would replace it as a stable driver? i was thinkin Sabre...

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TL
got it haha
teebird, gazelle, stalker, savage, eagle, or maybe a xl.  These are all a little similar.  Man they make way to many discs.lol
Have you thrown it yet? It's an awesome disc. It's like a Teebird for me, but longer. Other people say...if the Valk and Teebird had a love child, or would it be a love disc? It would be the Striker! So I guess a Valk, Teebird, or TL is close?
Even though that you don't like how it feels, do you like the flight path?  Is it controllable for you?  Are you more of a fan of the premium plastic relative to base plastic?  I only ask as these are subtle nuances that can make a real difference from one disc to the next.
:-)  I just find them to be similar and the TL has the most comfortable rim in disc golf for me.
ya ive thrown it i like how it flies just isnt comfortable, the flow feels better in my hand. Maybe its the opto plastic idk lol
i like the flight path, it would be a really great control fairway IMO. Yes i do like more of the premium , i guess just not on this disc maybe ill try it out in the GL plastic! hah
171 sidewinder can take a hard pull,not to lite to flip not to heavy to drag,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968