www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Submit your photos for the 2010 Innova Calendar now. One lucky photographer will receive an INNOVA DISCatcher Target.

INNOVA will be taking submissions for the 2010 Innova Calendar. Got a great photo of disc golf you'd like to share with the world? Send it in by September 30th. Prizes awarded for those who make the calendar. Complete details available here: http://www.innovadiscs.com/calendar10.html

Email your submissions by September 30th. 2010 Calendar should be available to retailers in November.

2009 Calendar Photo by Jerry Gotcher - Hole 15, Lakeview DGC, Moraine state Park, Portersville, PA

Views: 559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Discette, there are some nice pics in the Disc Golf Sunset club here at DGRUS.
where do we email the pics to?
Ok. Thanks. Ill get some pics taken and sent in
Submissions should only be made with the permission of the photographer.

I still like this Photo of a Disc I saw on Ebay. Very Simple and says it all !!!
That email address is Bunk..

The following addresses had delivery problems:

Permanent Failure: 550_sorry,_no_mailbox_here_by_that_name._(#5.7.17)%0d
Delivery last attempted at Thu, 3 Sep 2009 01:54:20 -0000
Did you check to see if it worked...I went to the Innova site and used that link too...it's the same address as above and still had a failure. I sent my pics to the "contact us" email..it went through there.
Just what I suspected....the address was incorrect...here's the email sent to me from Innova

Jamie -

Thank you for forwarding the calendar submission. The correct email address is calendar@innovadiscgolf.com in case you have any more submissions.
....and I just checked the Innova site...and it's still wrong there as well....as of 11:13 am EST
They are fixing the issue.

Jamie -

Thanks for the heads up. We will take care of this immediately. Sorry for all the confusion and thank you for helping us to get this corrected.
oh wow that picture is greaaat

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968