www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm new to disc golf and have a Archangel DX by Innova at the moment. I'm wanting more distance out of my drive because at the moment I'm only throwing about 270. Remember I've only been playing for about a month. Would you guys suggest a disc for me? Something that doesn't fade too much or have too much spin. Also I plan on buying either a Star or Champion driver this time too.

Tags: Disc, New

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

man, i just started sidearming that disc, and i love it!
Everyone, I got my Lat 64 Vision GL today! I freaking love it. I'm throwing 300f now and controlling it!

Thanks everyone for the advise!
The Stingray added distance for me and it turns right for me I am new and I dont really have the wise info like some of the others on here, just know this disc add to my game good luck
First off I'd say forget about distance rite now learn a mid range first, the D will come with time. Go buy you a Z buzzz and you will soon realize its the best decision you will make in disc golf. As for a new driver stay away from the the super high speed stuff (boss, katana,wraith,nuke,surge,destroyer) stuff like that. they may just hyzer out really fast until youget your arm speed up. You can get a much more controlable driver like an xl, valk, xs, viking and prob have much better results because you will be able to control these discs much easier than the high speed stuff
I just saw your last post, good buy on a driver, now go get a buzzz lol
Just make sure you get the right weight in each disc !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968