www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am going to buy a new bag here in the next week and i need some ideas/thoughts/recommendations on which one to get. I am looking at the:

Innova Competition Bag
Fade Gear Black Hat Bag
Revolution Carolina Team Bag

If you were to pick a bag tell me which one and why. I want to make a good purchase on a product that will last me 3-5 years.

Cheers,
Tony

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just check Revo's site. How many discs do the Carolina and Dual Pack each hold?
I have a fade bag. One thing that concerns me is that all the clips and rings are low quality plastic. Is this typical of all bags? I've alread replaced the quadshock attachment rings with paracord after the first one broke.
Get a Nut Sack... Because they are called nut sacks. Small expensive bags but virtually indestructible and they look really awesome.

That's what I would get for a small bag... but I would get the revolution bag. Because of the quality of materials used in making the bag. It's expensive, but it'll last you way more than 5 years.
Go with a Fade. They have a one year guarantee, are priced right and are very durable. I have had mine since January this year and no visual wear. With the money you save, you can get more discs or have half the money for a nice practice basket.
Fade or Rev. Fade is same feature quality as Innova, 5-10$ less.
Just thought I'd bring up Gorrilla Boy. My silverback has taken a beating and still looks/works great. love the rain flap because it covers your putter pocket.and there fairly reasonable price wise(more than innova/ fade, less than revo) not to mention they're hand made in wisconson.
Check out Fade gear,shop around also.You might run into some summer specials or Christmas bargins.Great reviews from fellow dg'ers on topic.Check out the Throw Shop.
out of those i would go with the revo carolina or a gorilla boy bag is also a nice choice.
ive got 27 in my dual pack right now and might could get one more but thats also with 4 putters and 6 mids
revo carolina. All other bags are compared by this standard. many others are crap, some are close. No other compare to the quality + customer service!
Revolution Carolina Team Bag
I've got 17 plus 2 putters in my Carolina bag. If you need more room than that. Try the Latitude 64 bag. IMO it's the best thought out bag I have.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968