www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ive got my left and right disc's, ive got my trick disc's. What I'm looking for now is a nice straight disc. I have a ls and a jls, but they both hook left in the end. Who knows of a nice straight flyer for tight holes?

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used to have a beat Z XL
esp surge.
Well I hit the fields today to see what was workin for me. atm im havin probs with my foot work. I'm a flicker who is learning to throw forehand and I think im losin some power due to my foot work. I have a very slow two step stance that I have been using to get usto throwing forehand. With luck the turney this weekend will hook me up with some good people that can throw a guy a pointer or two. Anywho back to the topic at hand. The groove out throws the boss but the beast is the nice straight disc I was looking for. I got a lot of diffrent opions and throughts so I will be hitting my local shop soon to try others out.
star sl. throw it sidearm. lots of snap. it'll fly straight as an arrow.
Sabre!!!!!!
If you are a flicker who is having trouble with a straight flyer get a Z REAPER! You throw it like you would throw your farthest driver and it snaps straight with no flip, goes far and dies early. If you throw hard, this is a great disc.
rocs and cobras for mid,beat teebird and leopard for drives
Orions are what I use for straight shots.
I concur: onions do fly straight.
180 Roc
the Roc, Skeeter, Glide, Buzz and Impact for shorter holes, the XL, Polaris and Assassin 300'+
try the new STRIKER from Latitude 64. That disc goes pretty straight.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968