www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ive got my left and right disc's, ive got my trick disc's. What I'm looking for now is a nice straight disc. I have a ls and a jls, but they both hook left in the end. Who knows of a nice straight flyer for tight holes?

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd have to agree on the sidewinder. A beat in Beast also works well for straight shots.
Only one! MAKO!!!
for approach shots try the SUPER PUPPY!!!!!!!
Lat64 - Striker, Vision, River, Core, Fuse
Discraft - Avenger SS, XL, Stalker, Buzz
Innova - Leopard, Roc
the eagle is a straight flier
Im on board for the Teebird, TL, Sidewinder, beat in Z Buzzz, beat in Z XL and Comet.

This doesnt really matter because its all about how you throw it, even a Comet will fade for a newbie if they dont release it right.

To each his own, the more speed and snap you put on any stable disc the straighter it will fly, with the right trajectory, any disc would work........technically.
My stalker goes really straight. Or a stable sidewinder. I have a 175 sidewinder that that will go really straight.

My suggestion instead of looking for a straight disc is to throw hyzer flips. They will go striaghter that trying to throw a disc flat without fade and you will get more distance that way.
Sidewinder, Star Teebird.
Eclipse-pro D Discraft and I'll second the Skeeter
Comet.
-end thread-
A star skeeter is the straightest disc I have ever thrown and I live by straight flat throws

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968