www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ive got my left and right disc's, ive got my trick disc's. What I'm looking for now is a nice straight disc. I have a ls and a jls, but they both hook left in the end. Who knows of a nice straight flyer for tight holes?

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I get long straight shots with a 167g Avenger SS
I think it all depends on your throw. I can hyzer my JLS and with a good whip it will go straight. I can also do this with DX valks but my champ and star valks I cant as there more stable. I would look on the disc sights and figure out the numbering systems they use. Compare those to what you throw and know and find ones that will do more what you want. I'm not brand loyal but IMO Innovas (I think lat 64 uses it as well) numbering system is the easiest to read as it shows characteristics of the flight beginning to end. Also if you have an android phone there is a decent disc app you can download for free
Fast !!!! Star Valk !!!
well i just started using a avenger and it goes pretty straight when u get the snap right i only been playing for over a year and this disc put 50 feet or more on my drive
my go to sidearm straight disc is the z reaper, flies dead straight with about 5 feet of fade at the end
Mid: Mako

Drive: Teebird
Star TL is Great !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968