www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Ive got my left and right disc's, ive got my trick disc's. What I'm looking for now is a nice straight disc. I have a ls and a jls, but they both hook left in the end. Who knows of a nice straight flyer for tight holes?

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used to have a beat Z XL
esp surge.
Well I hit the fields today to see what was workin for me. atm im havin probs with my foot work. I'm a flicker who is learning to throw forehand and I think im losin some power due to my foot work. I have a very slow two step stance that I have been using to get usto throwing forehand. With luck the turney this weekend will hook me up with some good people that can throw a guy a pointer or two. Anywho back to the topic at hand. The groove out throws the boss but the beast is the nice straight disc I was looking for. I got a lot of diffrent opions and throughts so I will be hitting my local shop soon to try others out.
star sl. throw it sidearm. lots of snap. it'll fly straight as an arrow.
Sabre!!!!!!
If you are a flicker who is having trouble with a straight flyer get a Z REAPER! You throw it like you would throw your farthest driver and it snaps straight with no flip, goes far and dies early. If you throw hard, this is a great disc.
rocs and cobras for mid,beat teebird and leopard for drives
Orions are what I use for straight shots.
I concur: onions do fly straight.
180 Roc
the Roc, Skeeter, Glide, Buzz and Impact for shorter holes, the XL, Polaris and Assassin 300'+
try the new STRIKER from Latitude 64. That disc goes pretty straight.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968