www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is everybody's thoughts on some new names for discs that they haven't came up with yet?

Views: 374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ben Calhoun says "A putter named Honey, to go with Wasp, Buzz and Drone...as in the Honey just sticks to the chains."
omg that'd be soooo perfect
Flying Squirrel
Beelzebuzzz
Lumberjack
I use to have a pink disc, and I called it "Pamela Anderson"
Lumberjack is awesome

Maybe Sawblade would be a good one too.
Sawtooth, like in FL it rips your legs up real good.
i would make an Innova putter or midrange called the "Paladin" to go along with the Valkyrie and Viking (all mid-evil warriors.) To go along with the Xcaliber and Katana, I would make a very fast driver called the "Claymore"; or even a putter called the "Dagger." How about the "Griffin" or "Gargoyle" to go with all the Mythological flying animals (Roc, Pegasus, Fire Bird.)

Oh, I could go on for days. One thing I have learned from being a designer is that naming a product is both the hardiest and most fun thing to do.
The Innova "Bomber".. an answer to the "Nuke". The first Speed 14 Driver dropping drives 600 ft to the pin.

Have the stamp portray the classic 50's pin up girl that would've went on the side of the planes.. all the guys would be picking this disc up. and girls too... not leaving them out.

Well... I was just looking after this post and Lightning has a B-2 Stealth... that's sort of close to my idea. oh well
claymore doesn't sound like it cuts thru the air, perhaps a putter, exploding those chains.

i would like one named "Boomstick", taken from Evil Dead of course, "Shop smart, shop S-Mart".

-"Condor", to go with all the birds, long flying big disc
-"Cha-ching", good name for Ching Discs
-"Wolverine" to pair with my Beast
Well "Condor" has been taken by Innova for like the past 16 years already..
I've got some 1st run mint condition star stamp Condors for sale make an offer.

Daredevil Discs in Canada makes a "Wolverine".
see, i am on the right track. forgive me ben, still a newbie here and heck no, haven't heard of a condor made by innova.
The "Ski" for Tim Selinske.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968