www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is everybody's thoughts on some new names for discs that they haven't came up with yet?

Views: 338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There was a Griffin...Innova
The Innova "Bomber".. an answer to the "Nuke". The first Speed 14 Driver dropping drives 600 ft to the pin.

Have the stamp portray the classic 50's pin up girl that would've went on the side of the planes.. all the guys would be picking this disc up. and girls too... not leaving them out.

Well... I was just looking after this post and Lightning has a B-2 Stealth... that's sort of close to my idea. oh well
Don't forget about the Ching BOMB
Dang Ben! You smashed my hopes and dreams dude. But thanks for the input. I knew it was too good to be true.
The "Ski" for Tim Selinske.
A putter named "The Valet" would be appropriate.
Ha! Very nice. How about the "E-Brake?" A super heavy putter that drops fast.
A 3 disc starter set called Judge Jury and Executioner. The Judge would be the putter, jury the midrange and Executioner the DRIVER!!!
I would actually call the putter "Executioner."

The Judge (driver) starts you off the tee and controls the initial direction of the hole. The jury (midrange) makes the final decision toward the hole and the executioner (putter) finishes the job.
I guess it would also be a good name for a multipurpose midrange disc as the phrase often refers to a individual that takes the three roles upon themself...vigilante justice... OOH! "Vigilante," another good name for a disc.
I think you also left another name out of this list btw... "The Mark Ellis."
They make one that drops fast. its called the 10 meter brick im not sure who makes it but after about 20 feet its done. Hits the ground hard.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968