www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have been thinking about making the switch to throwing rocs but I know that theres like a million different kinds of rocs and i was wondering what the differences are in the molds and stabillities. I have seen people that park rocs on holes over 380 and i want to get in on some of that but I am a near diehard discraft lover and it would take a lot for me to make the switch but i played nine with a dx roc and was throwin it pretty good around 320 with good accuracy. Anyway, what do you know?

Tags: Roc

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

go with a buzzz! nice and straight right off the shelf.
You said it yourself, "theres like a million different kinds of rocs." And you can see from all the replies, everyone has a favorite Roc. That's the problem. Everytime you get a new Roc, you have to spend time breaking it in and discovering how the new Roc flies differently than the old Roc. I love some of my Rocs, but they are not consistent.
Looks like a R O C.
Some Great Roc's I have !!!! Sweet !!!!!

Thats so cool the ce is sweet. I just bought a dx rancho. I was throwing one i had traded to my friend before but now i got my own. Its going to take some getting used to but as soon as i break it in its going to be pretty great.
Eh, all my 180g dx rancho rocs have flown pretty much the same. Overstable out of the box.
Atta boy!
After throwing my roc at a field for the third time today i think i might be hooked. It feels good and i can throw it accurately to about 340 after messin around with it for a couple hours. Im gonna give it a week and if everything is still on point i think i might be converted.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968