www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all, I just won a westside sword (VIP plastic) in a CTP and was wondering if anyone else has had a chance to throw them and what you thought.  I only had a chance to throw it once and it seemed to fly completely straight from start to finnish... I mean finish.  ;-)

ALSO... I saw on the westside site that they stamped english and finnish versions of their discs.  I was wondering if anyone knew how to get the finnish copies.  I think that'd be way cooler for some reason. 

Views: 312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i am also curious about Westside discs. i was recently looking at the northman but i would like to hear some kind of reviews before making a purchase. anybody out there thrown any westsides? let me know how you like them. thanks
have not been able to throw them that much yet but i have a king , sword , and a northsman . the king is a big arm disc that i can't flight/right yet . and the northsman and sword kinda remind me of a FLX surge . the sword is faster though , the northsman is about the same speed as for mentioned surge . but again i have not tried it all with these disc's yet .

The King is pretty sweet, great anhyzer disc when throwing forehand and stable when backhanding. We have a bunch of them in stock and ready to ship; and we're having a SALE too:

http://stores.ebay.com/Hazardiscs-Disc-Golf/_i.html?_nkw=king&_...

Hazardiscs.com

Just got a King from Westside Discs. I liked the Vulcan but it didn't roll over enough unless I ripped it. The King turns enough to roll which is what I've been looking for. I give it some hyzer and watch as it flattens and flies far even in tailwind. I got a pretty flat one 170 in tournament plastic. the other plastic had more dome and is supposed to be more stable. I threw a pretty freaky 600 ft. roller the other day, not bad for a 61 yr. old ex pro.
report this mann, he's a bot!
I really like the King and the Sword, The king is fast and easy to flip, and the Sword reminds me of my destroyer, maybe straighter but not by a lot for me.
I was thinking destroyer as well!
Thanks Ryan!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968