www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey all, I just won a westside sword (VIP plastic) in a CTP and was wondering if anyone else has had a chance to throw them and what you thought.  I only had a chance to throw it once and it seemed to fly completely straight from start to finnish... I mean finish.  ;-)

ALSO... I saw on the westside site that they stamped english and finnish versions of their discs.  I was wondering if anyone knew how to get the finnish copies.  I think that'd be way cooler for some reason. 

Views: 293

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i am also curious about Westside discs. i was recently looking at the northman but i would like to hear some kind of reviews before making a purchase. anybody out there thrown any westsides? let me know how you like them. thanks
have not been able to throw them that much yet but i have a king , sword , and a northsman . the king is a big arm disc that i can't flight/right yet . and the northsman and sword kinda remind me of a FLX surge . the sword is faster though , the northsman is about the same speed as for mentioned surge . but again i have not tried it all with these disc's yet .

The King is pretty sweet, great anhyzer disc when throwing forehand and stable when backhanding. We have a bunch of them in stock and ready to ship; and we're having a SALE too:

http://stores.ebay.com/Hazardiscs-Disc-Golf/_i.html?_nkw=king&_...

Hazardiscs.com

Just got a King from Westside Discs. I liked the Vulcan but it didn't roll over enough unless I ripped it. The King turns enough to roll which is what I've been looking for. I give it some hyzer and watch as it flattens and flies far even in tailwind. I got a pretty flat one 170 in tournament plastic. the other plastic had more dome and is supposed to be more stable. I threw a pretty freaky 600 ft. roller the other day, not bad for a 61 yr. old ex pro.
report this mann, he's a bot!
I really like the King and the Sword, The king is fast and easy to flip, and the Sword reminds me of my destroyer, maybe straighter but not by a lot for me.
I was thinking destroyer as well!
Thanks Ryan!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968