www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So this is the youtube video Trailer for the "Team Jenkins - First Family of Disc Golf" Documentary due to release the Spring/Summer of 2010.

Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2E2DRkMGx4

This is documentary that will expose the family friendly sport of Disc Golf along with lots of footage of the PDGA Professional National Tour throughout the summer.

Be sure to stay tuned.............................................

Please let me know what you think. Enjoy!

Tags: Avery, Championship, Cup, Doubles, Huk, Innova, Jenkins, Lab, Players, Tournaments, More…USDGC, Zonedriven

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very cool, I look forward to seeing the completed video. It must have been cool to grow up around that level of disc golf!
Awesome, I'm also looking forward to the completed video.
I'm sure a lot of people will be looking forward to it. Very cool to see the teaser trailer !!
Looks cool.
put em on 60 minutes
Looks good. Can't wait until 2010. I hope this is for real as I do not want to be let down when 2010 arrives.
I have only met and talked with the matriarch of the Jenkins family at Worlds '08. And I doubt if I will have a chance to meet any of the other family members. But if you guys are anything like your mom...you have a very cool family.
Again...I am looking forward to the First Family documentry.
K.
hey now,a teaser trailer.Looking forward to watching this completed video.So what's another 300 plus days to wait.Peace
mr ed said:
hey now,a teaser trailer.Looking forward to watching this completed video.So what's another 300 plus days to wait.Peace

Trust me it will all be worth it when its finally finished. I will keep you posted.
Very nice, Avery! I'm looking forward to it.
Its looking good. I cant wait to buy it.
VALARIE ROCKS! She is my disc golf superhero - a great player, and she is so nice! I love watching her play - can't wait for the video!
Ken Long said:
Looks good. Can't wait until 2010. I hope this is for real as I do not want to be let down when 2010 arrives.
I have only met and talked with the matriarch of the Jenkins family at Worlds '08. And I doubt if I will have a chance to meet any of the other family members. But if you guys are anything like your mom...you have a very cool family.
Again...I am looking forward to the First Family documentry.
K.

Our mother is the one that holds it all down. She still has the most World Titles in the Family, but I am sure not for too long. It will the documentary the inspires more people to play the family friendly sport of Disc Golf as we continue to increase in size and popularity.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968