www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So this is the youtube video Trailer for the "Team Jenkins - First Family of Disc Golf" Documentary due to release the Spring/Summer of 2010.

Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2E2DRkMGx4

This is documentary that will expose the family friendly sport of Disc Golf along with lots of footage of the PDGA Professional National Tour throughout the summer.

Be sure to stay tuned.............................................

Please let me know what you think. Enjoy!

Tags: Avery, Championship, Cup, Doubles, Huk, Innova, Jenkins, Lab, Players, Tournaments, More…USDGC, Zonedriven

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can't wait to see the final product.
OK I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY!

THAT IS GOING TO BE ONE KICK A$$ VIDEO AND WILL BE IN MY COLLECTION!

Good for you guys and good luck with this!
Cool idea Avery.
This looks VERY great! Can't wait to see this.
Jack Davis said:
OK I HAVE ONE THING TO SAY!

THAT IS GOING TO BE ONE KICK A$$ VIDEO AND WILL BE IN MY COLLECTION!

Good for you guys and good luck with this!

We are doing a majority of the video shooting and production at the Texas State Championships this coming April and some more coverage throughout the summer DG Tour.

Stay tuned for the final product.
Here is a Blog post that I wrote up from the full weekend of filming down in Houston, TX.

Check it out!!! :Team Jenkins Documentary Blog
I have played multiple rounds in tournaments with both your Mom and Dad -- truly class acts, carry on the tradition!
i cant wait to see it! should do a lot for the sport showing everything that this sport as to offer from the mental to the physical and everything else. i think the family dynamic, especially of a touring family, could cause this to be a hit outside of the sport too! i hope you include as much from off the the course as you do from on the course. the best of luck to you and your family!

I'd like to see you and val both getting the big trophies this year in Kansas city! tear it up!
I enjoyed reading the blog...you're right about the wind...it gets pretty crazy around here. Can't wait to see the video!
This is going to be an amazing year for us as a family and the documentary. We will be filming at many of the larger events this year including our Team Jenkins hosting of the Roscoe's Revenge SuperTour event in Ohio and at the World Championships in Kansas City this summer.

Thanks for the support and I will keep everyone updated on the latest events.
How is "A$$" any less offensive than "ASS"?
They are truly legends of the game and hopefully soon to be hall of famers.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968