www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This is a place to discuss anything related to Tee Signs.
-Sponsorship, Homemade vs. manufactured, Metal vs. Wood, Cost, Construction, Photos of possibilities

This is a sample of Ryan Coles proposed Tee Sign graphics for The Grover.  I think it's smokin hot!  There is a larger version of this same graphic later in this thread.

The graphics could be displayed by various Tee Sign setups.  This is one of the possibilities.

DGA deluxe model, about $105(+shipping), Standard model(Single pane) about $60(+ship).  We potentially have a graphic artist for hole
maps.  Hole maps will be computer generated full color graphics not stickers in photo
We are looking for companies, individuals to purchase tee signs in
exchange for your name/logo permanently displayed on signs.  We are
open to several different models of tee signs.

Views: 1144

Replies to This Discussion

Kevin I agree with you. In my opinion $105(roughly) is not a lot of money for a "permanent" ad that may be on the course for the next 20 years. I agree we should aim high. The DGA deluxe signs are going to be the most attractive to companies because it gives them a full 8 1/2" x 11" sheet for their add. They could list their address, phone number, products that may be attractive to disc golfers. These signs are also bullet proof hot dipped galvanized steel and they would display Ryans hole maps really well. Thanks for your input Kevin. We'd appreciate input from anybody else out there.
Tab,
I sent you a message to your inbox
Some of this map doesn't have all the info recorded or plugged in yet, but this is the type of map that is going to be produced for The Grove. This is the real Hole 4 for The Grove.

This map makes me want to go golfing. See you later gotta go!
This is the coolest Disc golf sign I've seen, and I've seen a few in my 26 years of playing. If these get installed at "The Grove" I think every course in this area will be jealous. I will do what ever I can ti help make this happen. Ryan your skills are unsurpassed from any I've seen. Keep 'em coming!
Thanks guys!

I got the measurements for 4 more holes when I was out there on Sunday (March 7th). So far I have proofs for Holes 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, and 8 and I'll have the proofs for 3, 5, 10, and 11 done by the week's end. I'm saving 17 and 18 for the very last, hopefully the tees will be poured by the time I need to get the distances from them.
I'd like to get at look at the proofs sometime. Where and when can we make that happen? Thanks Ryan, this will be a good deal for this course. Don't forget the Alton Baker Disc Golf Course meeting tonight, Wed. March 10 at Cambell Senior Center 155 High St. from 8- 10pm. Maybe if we can get a course there, this could be your next project, if you want.
___Tab
I'm going to be sitting down with Adam when all the proofs are completed. We'll be making any needed adjustments at that time. When I know what time that meeting is going to be I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Ryan
==========
Well done on the tee sign. Is 4a only 336'? I'm a wimp.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968