www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am starting this thread now because on Tuesday, starting at 11 am, Sheila and I are going to try to serve up some kind of hole by hole description of that 1,000th course round by Ben and Hos.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hole 14: 360 feet down and then up. Ben was 10 feet short on his drive and Terry overthrew by 25 feet. Greg hit a tree for a three. Ben and Terry deuced.

Scores: Greg +8, Ben +9, Terry +8.
How many is this for Terry? And no, the Great Wall doesn't count as a 'course'.
Hole 15: A long 990 foot twisty uphill hole through woods. Terry sounded a little winded. All took 5s.

Score: Greg +10, Ben +11, Terry +10.
It's great to get some updates to how the round is going. I wish I could be there playing the course. Thanks Sheila!
Hole 16: A big downhill then uphill for 350 feet. Then a dogleg left for another 250 feet. Terry hit a tree and went OB into water. Ben parred, Greg took a bogie and Terry double bogied.

Scores: Greg +11, Ben +11, Terry +12.
Hole 17: A short 280 foot anhyzer shot. Greg parked for a deuce. Ben missed a 25 putt coming back at the basket and took a 3. Terry also 3'd.

Scores:
Greg +10, Ben +11, Terry +12.
What fun! I have a couple of pics up of Ben and Hos finishing up their 1,000th. A handful more will be up shortly. We had a great time.
Way to go Ben and Hos, congratulations on 1000!
Fantastic!!! I am equally happy for Ben and Gregg and jealous that I'm not doing it. I was playing golf with Hos back when he was in the single digits of courses played, and followed his early years of cross-country travel very closely. These two guys represent two different generations of players - it's interesting to think about how long it took Gregg to reach 1,000, since for so long there weren't that many courses, and how quickly Ben could go from 400 to 1,000 because of the growth of the sport.

Congrats to you both!!!!

And Terry, you are lucky to be there - I'm expecting to see a great article written about this in FDM!
Congratulations guy's .. Great job
It is very wonderful.
First of all, it is wonderful that there is a course so much.
It is not thought in Japan.
Cheers at each of the two people it.
Bucci
hey now,the beat of a different drum was heard throughout the DG community today hitting chains.Congrats to Ben&Hos on the historic 1000 courses played.Terry,congrats also for the great pictures and play,Thanks Sheila for the play by play.Peace

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968